LIFE LATELY

21 October 2016

Well it has been quite the month, I have lost track of how many hours I have worked or how many coffees I have drunk (or money spent on coffee) and I can only say that I don't think it will let up for a few more weeks. 

However, that doesn't mean I haven't been out and about, it just means it's been a bit quieter than normal, as such this is a round up of life moments from my Instagram account, do you follow? 

Abu Dhabi at it's early morning best!

Morning walks with the dogs, admiring the skyline


Popped out for breakfast and passed by the World Trade Centre Souk, a little bit touristy but I always seem to enjoy it!

This blog post has become the most read on my blog :)

The weather has turned for the better and it's now bearable to go outdoors, thank goodness!

A Friday morning on the Corniche, Costa Coffee in hand it was a lovely start to the weekend.

I have had my first experiences at local weddings, it deserves a whole blog post on it's own but for now I can only say WOW!

My lovely friend Lindi invited me to the Dubai Opera, it's relatively new to Dubai and the building is spectacular in true Dubai fashion. You should check out Lindi's instagram, she's a photographer and takes amazing photos of everything!

 I have drunk alot of Starbucks (it's in my workplace) and every time my name is spelt wrong, but I now answer to everything because Amy is too hard :)

We explored the port area of Mina Zayed, Warehouse 421 is bringing the area to life!

Where dhows go to die? The port area is really quite fascinating.

Another morning in Abu Dhabi architecture, "the shards" are a landmark you can see everywhere.

And finally, I was featured on the website www.stuff.co.nz in their travel section, not that I call myself a travel blogger (just yet) but I was flattered to be included! 
You can see the article below and online by clicking here.


Thanks for following, hope to see you on Instagram!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Following Amy Mary. Design by FCD.