WELCOME TO MY WORLD

23 May 2016 Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates


Hello!

After nearly five years living in the UAE I have started this blog to show a glimpse of our life. I am asked alot "what's it like living here?" and the truth is it's really hard to explain. I think the Middle East has a bad reputation with all that's going on in the world but the fact is that the UAE is an incredibly safe, lively and opportunistic country offering amazing experiences everyday. 

So I have decided to share some of these experiences and hope you will enjoy following along!

Oh, and if your wondering why "Amy Mary" and not just "Amy"? well, years and years ago my good friend Jessica had many friends called Amy and so she adopted my middle name Mary and I became known as Amy Mary which has stuck. 

Amy

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Following Amy Mary. Design by FCD.